Trinic VersaColour Concentrate
We are in the process of switching to selling only the base Versa Colours - Black, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan and White in 1oz and 4 oz sizes (approx 30cc and 120cc)
1 oz makes one quart of colour - 4 oz makes one gallon of colour. We will provide you with mix proportions to achieve the colours in the Trinic Chart below. That might mean that you would need to purchase up to 5 different colours.
First, click here to download a VersaColour Chart from which you will choose the colours you want. Contact us by email to get the formulas for your colours. We will provide a syringe for each colour you order.
See video below.
Pigment based UV stable concentrate with the ability to disperse in a variety of mediums.
- Sub-micron nano particled pigment base allows for true color perception
- The highest UV stability available, for use on exterior or interior applications
- Carrier options include water, acetone, isopropyl alcohol, and Trinic LS Lockup / densifier
- Penetrates the pores of concrete for a natural variegated look
- Safe alternative to acid stains, no neutralizing necessary, instant color development.
- Can be used to correct color variances in reactive acid stain projects
- Available in a broad range of vibrant colors, custom colors are also available.
Packaging and coverage:
- VersaColour comes in a liquid concentrate which is added to 1 quart of carrier. For a more intense color on porous concrete the concentrate can be diluted into ½ quart of carrier.
- Coverage is 200 to 600 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- Trinic VersaColour requires a topcoat of sealer to lock in the color. Water based or solvent based sealers can be used as a topcoat.
Color Options: Please indicate color choices on the comments section of the order.
We Also Recommend