Trinic VersaColour Concentrate
1 oz makes one quart of colour - 4 oz makes one gallon of colour
First, click here to download a VersaColour Chart from which you will choose the colours you want.
Next, add to your cart the number of 1oz or 4oz sizes you want.
When you go to Checkout, type your colour choice(s) in the "Additional Details" section. Or just send an email indicating your colour choices. Should you forget, we will email you anyway.
See video below.
Pigment based UV stable concentrate with the ability to disperse in a variety of mediums.
- Sub-micron nano particled pigment base allows for true color perception
- The highest UV stability available, for use on exterior or interior applications
- Carrier options include water, acetone, isopropyl alcohol, and Trinic LS Lockup / densifier
- Penetrates the pores of concrete for a natural variegated look
- Safe alternative to acid stains, no neutralizing necessary, instant color development.
- Can be used to correct color variances in reactive acid stain projects
- Available in a broad range of vibrant colors, custom colors are also available.
Packaging and coverage:
- VersaColour comes in a liquid concentrate which is added to 1 quart of carrier. For a more intense color on porous concrete the concentrate can be diluted into ½ quart of carrier.
- Coverage is 200 to 600 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- Trinic VersaColour requires a topcoat of sealer to lock in the color. Water based or solvent based sealers can be used as a topcoat.
Color Options: Please indicate color choices on the comments section of the order.
We Also Recommend