NanoSeal - Trinic
Trinic-NanoSeal - Qt/Gal
- Single Component
- Easy to apply
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Available in gloss or matte
- As a topcoat for polished concrete floors, provides excellent stain protection including resistance to acids.
- As a topcoat for acrylic sealers, provides an abrasion resistant topcoat.
- As a topcoat for concrete tile, excellent stain and blush resistance.
For general flat/countertop application, view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=55&v=egTfhjuZ_F0
Directions for application on Polished Concrete:
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from contaminates such as grease, oil, or wax.
- Concrete should be polished to no more than 800 grit: NanoSeal will provide a high gloss finish without the need to polish to 3,000 grit.
- NanoSeal may be diluted up to 20% with water.
- Apply with a pump sprayer followed closely with a microfiber mop. Coverage should be between 900 to 1,500 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Apply 2 thin coats rather than 1 thick coat: NanoSeal will not cure properly if applied too thick.
- Buff to a sheen with a low speed bunisher: A high speed propane powered burnisher may overheat NanoSeal damaging it.
We Also Recommend