Cold weather has descended upon us. We have stock of H12 and Nano (gloss only in Nano), but have set them to show out of stock. Email us to check if shipment to your location is possible. Since we are in a rural location, overnight Express is not available, but if conditions are good, we can pack in an insulated box and ship express. We have added $10 to our prices to cover this service.
Trinic-NanoSeal - Qt/Gal
- Single Component
- Easy to apply
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Available in gloss or matte
- As a topcoat for polished concrete floors, provides excellent stain protection including resistance to acids.
- As a topcoat for acrylic sealers, provides an abrasion resistant topcoat.
- As a topcoat for concrete tile, excellent stain and blush resistance.
For general flat/countertop application, view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=55&v=egTfhjuZ_F0
Directions for application on Polished Concrete:
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from contaminates such as grease, oil, or wax.
- Concrete should be polished to no more than 800 grit: NanoSeal will provide a high gloss finish without the need to polish to 3,000 grit.
- NanoSeal may be diluted up to 20% with water.
- Apply with a pump sprayer followed closely with a microfiber mop. Coverage should be between 900 to 1,500 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Apply 2 thin coats rather than 1 thick coat: NanoSeal will not cure properly if applied too thick.
- Buff to a sheen with a low speed bunisher: A high speed propane powered burnisher may overheat NanoSeal damaging it.
We Also Recommend